Navigation Menu

Featured Post

Angkor Wat in Panorama

Of the two times that I've been to Angkor Wat, I realized it's not as picturesque in real life as in the pictures. Though I love the experience of biking from the Old Market going to the temple, one visit to the temple would suffice.

So I tried something different on my second visit there. I took a picture of the temple using my iPhone 4s using the its Panorama feature and here's how it looks. 

This one is the entrance to the main temple, the lake really looks beautiful in the photo.

Taken on September 2012.
This photo of the road along the tail end of Charles de Gaulle going towards the main gate of the temple is a serene place to chill at side of the lake, watching locals fish or children playing. I haven't seen tourists stop by this side of the lake but locals, especially lovers and families, spend time here during late in the afternoon or at dusk.

Taken on September 2012.

0 shouts:

Instagram

Follow @ bebsisms