Navigation Menu

Featured Post

Trailer - The Natural Phenomenon of Madness

Second film, baby! Three years passed since TYG was made, I'm back. Been a long time waiting and it's off to a good start. It will compete in the NETPAC section of Cinemalaya 2011. It will have three screenings, two at Greenbelt 3 and its gala at CCP. 

I miss the feeling of watching my film on the big screen. It's an accomplishment and a validation, something that reminds me to give myself a pat on the back.


Here's the trailer.







MADNESS schedule:


17 July/Sun 1:30PM Greenbelt 3 - Cinema 3

21 July/Thu 9:00PM Tanghalang Aurelio Tolentino (Little Theatre)



23 July/Sat 9:00PM Greenbelt 3 - Cinema 5 (talkback)


Unfortunately, I don't have any idea how much the tickets will be. See you there!

2 shouts:

paderewski said...

arte kaayu ka bebs, drama kaayu imong bag-ong movie oi. sige na gud, tan-aw mi :-) wohoo!

Bebs Gohetia said...

ben, bantay bitaw ug wala ka sa gala ha! pangitaon gyud tika

Instagram

Follow @ bebsisms