Navigation Menu

Featured Post

I want to write about you



In silence I have loved you. It’s always been hard for me to tell you this because I am not always sure about myself. For the most part, I am afraid. I am afraid you will never look at me the same way. I am afraid that I will never see you again and that would cause me to die impatiently. I am afraid to live with the truth that you will never feel the same for me and it will haunt me for the rest of my life. It is this fear that kept me breathing when I chase you in my dreams.

I love you still. It is the same feeling since the day I saw the misery in your eyes on the day he said goodbye to you. I vow to do this in this lifetime. Even in the next, perhaps.

In silence I have loved you. This is what I can only do – write about you.

0 shouts:

Instagram

Follow @ bebsisms